see Renee Piane on Facebook Renee Piane videos on YouTube Follow Renee Piane on Twitter More about Renee Piane on LinkedIn  
Upcoming Events

Dating News

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Forum Home |  Search | FAQ | You ARE NOT logged in to or registered with the forum [Login - Register]   
If you are not registered or logged in to the forum, you may still view these forums but with limited features.  You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Saintest Subject: penis enlargement pills
Tracy

posted on 07-23-2004 at 11:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
penis enlargement pills

question is do penis enlargement pills actually work? i mean i think about trying just for the simple reason that im only 7 inches long and decent width but my wife and i have 3somes with a friend of mine who is a bit larger then i am and my wife seems to enjoy that extra 2 inches. :mad:i feel that i should do something about it. so if the pills dont work does anyone have any suggestions?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Tracy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Natig

posted on 07-29-2004 at 10:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I am afraid that my penis is small.

I am a young 21 y.o. man and I am afraid that my penis is too small. It is 7.5 to 8 inches long. Is this considered small? I am not sure myif girlfriend like it, I don't feel happy after sex. Does size really matter? So I need to know more about pills...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natig (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
funnyass

posted on 07-29-2004 at 11:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Is penis enlargement advisable and do penis enlargement pills work?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By funnyass (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
alwaysurs

posted on 07-30-2004 at 08:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Traditionally, sex therapists have advised that penis enlargement considerations are pointless because of the physiological fact that a small penis is adequate to sexually satisfy a woman. Also, the most common methods used in the past for penis enlargement - surgery and penis pumps - have been known to cause permanent, irreversible damage. Therefore, therapists quite logically advised that it is far better to have a small but functioning penis than a big one that doesn't work.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By alwaysurs (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
guyvirgin1977

posted on 10-18-2004 at 06:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

HEY MORON! maybe you shouldn't be having threesomes and slutting out your wife.....maybe..just maybe..then you wouldn't have to worry about some other guy pleasing your wife more than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By guyvirgin1977 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Saintest

posted on 07-06-2016 at 04:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yeah

'HEY MORON! maybe you shouldn't be having threesomes and slutting out your wife.....maybe..just maybe..then you wouldn't have to worry about some other guy pleasing your wife more than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Yeah agree with that
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Saintest (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 13 queries

Singles Advice - Dating Advice reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waves any and all rights to bring any legal action against Singles Advice - Dating Advice. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Singles Advice - Dating Advice

penis enlargement pills

Site Home | Forum Home | About Renee | Product & Services | Membership | Contact Renee